Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baking some Donuts!

Flour Mountain

When it is raining non-stop we love to eat something sweet and what better than home-made donuts?

This is what I did... :-) hehehehe

Last week it was raining every single day :-( I love the rain but sometimes not everyday. I like the sound and quietness when you are walking trough the woods alone and far away from civilization. There is a kind of music to the drops of water falling on the leaves and gathering in the singing creeks.

Yesterday it was another rainy day so I decided to make something fun considering the weather.

Working again with craft felt I made these delicious donuts.


Ready to serve.

Yummi!

Who wants one?

With a glass of Soy Milk, uh!

5 comments:

De Puerta en Puerta said...

Those donuts look delicious...Quiero una, puedo?

Marbella Designs said...

Wow, those look great, que rico!

AlyGatr said...

The nice thing about those...zero calories :) Now I really want donuts!

Renaissance_a3 said...

Wonderful!! At least I won't gain weight with these!

Ren
raghousenternational.etsy.com
https://twitter.com/MissRenaissance

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Oh my, they look real!!!