Friday, May 29, 2009

Wristlets with Attitude!


The other day (as usual:-) I was exploring new ideas and new thoughts! I wanted to make cute and unique wristlets with some appliques and I also wanted to decorate the fabric using my sewing machine. So I grabbed again into my pile of fabric scraps.

I used them to make some on my crazy patchwork style, with some appliques and some circle flowers. These wristlets are quilted inside. I love to feel puffy purses. The handles are decorated with my straight stitch style. Normally when the handle has a plain color fabric I like to use my sewing machine to put some delicate touch on it. My purses are one-of-a-kind! Exclusive and 100% handmade with lots of care and Love!


Made using some fabric scraps in different colors. I added a fun circle flower using some recycled blue jeans and green corduroy fabric.



Applique made using little pieces of fake suede and polyester home decor fabric. I decorated the main fabric with my sewing machine using light blue thread.

Three Trees

Another one using little pieces of scrap fabric. I decorated the front of the purse with happy buttons.



I wanted to give my special and unique touch to this fabric. I made some lines and leaves using yellow thread. I added a circle flower to the front with the same tones as the purse. The cream white button is vintage.


Interested? just let me know!
Always special prices for nice friends! :-D

Lolos

10 comments:

Cindy and Mindy said...

Lolo. I have to tell you. I adore your work. I'm a 'lot' jealous! the way you put things together, to me, is AWESOME!!!

jiorji said...

those are GREAT! i love the buttons and the flower accents.

Piggy said...

Love those wristlets! I think they have alot of style and I can see the love and effort that have been put into product of love :D

ScamperingScotties said...

Love your work-- all the wristlets are gorgeous.

SumpinElse said...

Love how you take a little scrap of material and turn it into the cutest items I've ever seen. Great wristlets, no one can work a button like you do.

Marbella Designs said...

great work, you have such a talent to put it all together. i love the brown and blue one

amazoncat said...

That's some pretty serious applique - they look amazing. Good luck selling them.

Botanical Bird said...

Hi Lolo,
I love your new designs, they are beautiful and very creative!! I especially love the ones with flowers.
Hope you have a great day!

Cyd

Audrey said...

Those are wonderful!! Love them all!

lolo said...

Thank you girls for your visits! I'm making more and more. :-D