Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm so excited... :-)

U2 Vintage wooden printing blocks

OMG guys... I'm waiting for this moment I think my whole life. You have no idea how I feel right now! Hysterical! hahahaha . I'm here in my house sitting in front of the computer waiting for my husband. Hurry up, hurry up, baby!

We are going to see U2 live. Awesome! We have to drive around 2 2/1 hours to get there. They are in Tampa already just waiting for me. :-))) I love this band a lot. I can listen to their music for the whole day without getting bored. My favorite song is: " I Still haven't found what I'm looking for" just love it... :-))

My favorite album is : "Rattle ans Hum" one of the best album ever! A friend of mine wants to have a T-shirt! What? I don't know her size :-(( bad!

I have to bring the CD with me to hear inside the car while we get there. Getting in the mood, you know? Cool!

My hair is wet, and we have to start our tour at 3:30 pm otherwise we will not be the on time to get in in the huge Stadium. So I need to be ready now!

We have no idea where it is. We only think that we know is that we have to go to Tampa. There we have to figure it out where they will be.

It's going to be an amazing experience. I'm feeling I'm 20 years old again. Maybe we are going to sleep inside the car. Who knows? I let you know everything about my journey next time.

Hey Bono! I'm going to meet you tonight! :-)))

Have a wonderful and awesome Weekend!

Hugs*

3 comments:

anadiazarte said...

I hope you have fun!!!

BululuStudio said...

Enjoy it girl, you well deserve it. take lot of pictures. We want to see them.

jen said...

That's so exciting! I hope you had fun!

p.s. I've missed you! I just thought today...where's Lolo?