Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New little pouches designs...

Still working in another one!

I'm still working making new cute little pouches.

Sometimes we don't like to wear big bags. Specially when you have to go really quick to buy something at the supermarket.

I like to have my little pouches to put inside some money, cards, keys, camera etc, etc. I got the idea to make them when I saw my stack of left over fabrics from other projects. So I bought some zippers and I started making them. They are absolutely one-of-a-kind! They are also great for when you have to travel light.

They are really practical to wear anytime. I'm adding some extra decorations to the front. Handmade ribbon flowers, fabric flowers, pleats using some different kinds of fabric, etc, etc. I have to decorate them because it is my style and I love it!

Inside they are quilted like almost all my bags. The fabric that I am using for my new pouches is jacquard polyester fabric and for the inside I'm using 100% cotton. Recycled, eco friendly fabric.

I made more but I didn't have time to take the pictures. For the moment I have only these three to show you!

Tell me what you thing about them. Always welcome good ideas and suggestions!

Enjoy them!

Black Beige Jacquard Yo-yo flower!

Another view!

Black Brown Circle flower!

Another view!


Blue Beige Jacquard ribbon flower!

Another view!

5 comments:

my little Aura said...

love them all :)
me encantaron, lindas!

Holly said...

I think they are beautiful! It looks like you used fabrics that are durable and pretty. Plus I believe that you can never have too many pouches. :-)

jen said...

darling! I love having something little to carry while shopping instead of a great big purse!

jody mcdowell said...

wow.. i LOVE these pouches! i'm off to check out your shop!

mart and lu said...

neato! so crafty!