Monday, December 14, 2009

New Projects!

Materials for my new project!

I'm working on a new project. For the moment no more bags :-( I need to do something else. I don't like to do only one thing forever, that kills me. I'm a person that has to do different kinds of art all the time to explore more techniques, materials, ideas. Learning from every mistake everyday :-)

Anyway I'm painting again :-)) I started yesterday at 3:00 o'clock in the morning ( crazy girl ) I painted a new tree. I love trees and I think every artist has their own way to interpret them. This is my unique way :-)) To paint it I used my adorable acrylic paint ( Van Gogh ) and black china ink. The poor paints are drying in my Studio because I stopped using them for too long. That means I have to do something with them.

Pink tree in progress!

Today at 6:00 p.m I started drawing a new face. When you are inspired with some ideas inside your head you cannot stop! just keep going and this is what I'm doing right now. I want to make another mixed media doll. This is the first idea that I got but sometimes we have to change our mind during the process. Will see! I painted it using Prismacolor pencils and china ink.

Face in progress!

Another view!

Now I have to go back to work to finish what I have started today. See you later with more pictures about the progress.

2 comments:

jen said...

oh, i love your little paintings! I hope you'll show us more!

lolo said...

I will my dear Jen! I'm preparing new stuff to sell. New Year, new ideas, new life. Thank you so much for visiting me.

Hugs*
Lolo :-)