Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Surprise!

Chapulin

What a wonderful surprise that I got today in the morning after I opened my laptop and looked at my stores. I got 7 messages... Wow! What's going on I said? I started looking at them and my dear friend ( BululuStudio ) gave me the big surprise. She wrote me that my checkbook cover was being featured on Etsy's Storque ! Yeah! For the first time ever! I couldn't believe it! I started shouting like crazy in my house. :-) So what do you think? is it not a fantastic surprise for Friday? Yes it is!

The other mails were about my latest treasury making the Front Page today in the morning. Another great news.

But this not everything! My checkbook cover has been selected by Etsy's admin to participate in a promotion called "Valentine Gift Ideas for Him". So I need your vote:-D

Please Go and vote!
Thank you so much for your support!
:-D

7 comments:

AlyGatr said...

WOOOO HOOOO! As well you should be recognized! Your stuff is great and I'm glad to hear you made it to the Front Page and the Storque. You are so talented and I love what you do!

ecokaren said...

Cool!

I just voted!

:)
k.

woolies said...

huge congratulations!!

Holly said...

Congratulations! I bet you're so excited. I'll go vote for you right now!

BululuStudio said...

I voted, good luck girl. You deserve the recognition. Have fun.

jen said...

That's awesome Lulu! Congratulations, well deserved!

Melo said...

very well deserved!
:D
Yo tambien gritaria de alegria, como no!!! :D