Saturday, June 19, 2010

Love Waves and More...

New Collection!

For a couple of weeks I was really busy working on a new kind of pleats and more. It took me more hours that I thought to create my new collection. By now I'm pretty good!

I'm working with linen. Plain and bright! To pleat them takes some time and patience as well but that is what I have when I'm doing what I love.

They are also quilted inside! Soft and cozy!

I called them "Love Waves " because when my husband saw the design he said: Waves!

He was right! The pleats are like waves and I didn't realize it until he told me. It is really helpful to have a husband like mine, hahaha! Creative mind!

Love Waves in dark pansy purple!


Love Waves in hot pink!


Love Waves in turquoise!

But these pouches were not the only thing that I was making. I also made some new checkbook covers. Specially one inspired by the "South Africa World Cup 2010". Check it out!

Goooooooooooooool!
Checkbook cover!


This year the Chilean team was selected to participate in South Africa 2010! Awesome! We were absent from the World Cup for many years but now we are there, fighting to try to get to the next round. I'm crossing all my fingers!

I know it is just a game but we as Latinos love it. It is our traditional sport. We play it everywhere.

Red, blue and white the colors of my team! Go Chile! Viva la Roja!


The other checkbook covers that I made are funny, unique and cool skulls. I enjoy so much making them. I'm going crazy all the time when I have the time to make them.

The Hippie Skull in Black with turquoise hair!

Now I'm busy making some new iPhone cases for the new thinner iPhone. I hope to finish them soon. I will post some nice pictures about the process and the final result as well. See you soon!

9 comments:

VeganCraftastic said...

I love your pleated pouches, very nice!

lolo said...

Thank you so much VeganCraftastic

Lolo :-)

jdavissquared said...

Love the waves! So pretty!

lilyja said...

I love your new "Love Waves", it looks wonderful! well done:)

mrs. bowser said...

Lolo me encantan tus nuevos pleats!! quiero la rosa!

my little Aura said...

Esta wenisimas la del Gooolll!! mucha suerte con las carteritas, estan lindas

Holly said...

The waves are so soft and beautiful! Those turned out really nice. I *love* the hippie skulls too. Those rock!

l'actrice said...

I love you 'wave' pouches. Good husband of yours:-)

lolo said...

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments about my new collection!

Lolo :-)