Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Handmade gifts!


I made this snowman about two years ago. It was made using the needle felting method.


This year it was another handmade Christmas for me. I made hats, purses, crocheted coasters, eggs and more.

I had a white Christmas for the first time ever. It was awesome!!

When I lived in Germany it didn't snow so much at this time of the year. It was freaking cold !

Yesterday we had a snow storm. My windows were almost covered with the snow but I forgot to take some pictures to show you the windows. They looked beautiful covered in white.

My house!

Anyway, I started making some handmade presents on Monday . I know... it was a little late, but I didn't have enough time to make them before.

I had to make 4 eggs for my daughter's friends. I had to make them because my sweetheart had an accident at school playing handball. She got a small fracture in her right thumb . So she could not write or crochet something. As a good mother :)) I made the presents for her friends, I didn't have another choice! I crocheted 4 eggs. She could only make the cards! That night I went to bed at 4:00 O'clock in the morning!

Making the red egg!

Making the light blue egg!

Ready to go!


We have a really nice neighbor. She is a widow with two Dalmatian dogs. She moved here in October. We help her to walk the dogs. They are huge and wild specially the girl. She likes to put her head in holes to try to find some mice or something else. She is a beast!

I made some apple coasters for her . When she got them she was really happy because she didn't have any coasters at all. It was a good idea! :) It is hard to give something to someone that you don't know so much.

Making the coasters!


Cute apple coasters!


Coasters with my daughter's card!

In another post I will write more about my other handmade presents.

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas like mine!


No comments: