Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Graffiti City...


This week I'm making new iPhone cases. They are my new unique designs. I'm still working on my new collection!

I'm crazy about buildings and this time I just wanted to create my own funky, unique, graffiti, comics designs. I had this idea for a long time but I didn't have the time to sit down to work on it!

They are my first building theme collection. During this week I will make more in different colors. I also want to create mini quilts with the same theme. But I'm not sure yet if I'm going to paint the background or I'm going to paint the buildings. Difficult decision! We will see! I love to experiment with new things and of course I enjoy to face new challenges so much.

Here are some photos about my process and materials as well. I used some corduroy, wool felt and left over fabric. Hope you like them!













Copyright © 2011 by Lolo Sinclair

1 comment:

Etsy Latino said...

Gorgeous graffiti iPhone cases Lolo. Good work!

:)