Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New pouches...



New Collection!
Avocado Green

Last year, around November I started working on a new bag design. I have a lot of linen fabric in my closet that I bought some months ago before I moved to NY State so I decided to use them to make my new, fresh and unique pouches. I pleated them really carefully and sewn the pleats using some similar color thread.

For the inside I used calico print cotton fabric that I quilted. I love to feel the softness of the quilt inside the pouch.

And finally I added to the design a delicate fabric rose of course handmade by me, inspired by all my collection of dry flowers that I have had for many years. My special touch!

My new collection is called " Romantic Rose ". I'm a very romantic girl! :)



Red

Ivory white



Copyright © 2011 by Lolo Sinclair

6 comments:

mrs. b said...

que lindas te quedaron Lolo!! Me encantan!

Holly said...

These are beautiful! They seem to have such a lovely texture. The purple one immediately caught my eye. ;-)

Allison said...

Wow, gorgeous! I love the flowers.

jdavissquared said...

these are really pretty! Love the teal one!

p.s. make sure you come enter my giveaway:

http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/2011/02/opi-review-and-giveaway.html

Enid said...

Muy bonitas!!!

lolo said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about my pouches. Happy!

Lolo :))