Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Day!



Adorable ice-cream cupcake pincushion!

I was born today some years ago!
Yesterday night I was trying to stop the time, but it was impossible!
We have to accept it!!

Another year... OMG!! I'm getting old?
I don't think so!
Every year means for me to have more wisdom.

It is beautiful to see another new wrinkle in your face. Or another new gray hair. I have a lot since I was 18!!

To get old is awesome and specially if you are surrounded with all the people that you love.

Happy Birthday to me!
Decoration from my dear and lovely husband!


4 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Foley said...

Happy Birthday Lolo! Yes, with each new Birthday year, comes more wisdom. That's a beautiful way to embrace each Birthday... I'm going to borrow that from you!
I feel better now... ;)
A beautiful post and a fun way to end your special day! Hey, your hubby did a great job decorating, very nice!!
xo

AlyGatr said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! The world is a lovelier place by having you :) I just love that pin cushion. It's practically edible!

jdavissquared said...

Well, happy belated birthday, miss lolo! I hope you had a fantastic day!

lolo said...

Thank you so much girls!! I love you all!

Lolo :))